Monday, October 21, 2013

Mural Project Preview

1. Theme I would use for the Akins mural would be sports. I would include soccer, basketball, football,    and softball.
2. I think this theme would take time for devoting because is something that all students from Akins like  or just like to watch  this. I think others would care about this theme because they can probably capture good pictures of them playing.
3. The advantages of tacking pictures with a phone is that you can use your phone and a disadvantage is that the photo won't probably come out good.
4. The advantages of using a SLR camera  is that photos are going to come out good and the disadvantage  is that we don't get to use our phones.
5.  I think we should use SLR cameras because the photos are going to come out better than a phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment