Thursday, October 17, 2013

Academics Shoot Preview

                                                                          The Story

                                         
This photo shows the best story because everyone is holding hands, I think the story is there are all praying for something good.

                                                                    Action & Emotion


The action of this photo is the two girls are working on a experiment. The emotions of the girls look happy, they are smiling.

                                                                     Filling the frame 

This photo is filled by people, it can tell that an organization or something are giving food to the elderly people.

I picked this photo because I like how they took it from above his head and its focus on him and the books. I think they are using the framing rule.


1. I think I could take pictures like I saw today like in science classroom or in the gym.
2. I would like to take pictures in Ms. McDaniels or Ms. Medinas classrooms.
3. I would take them really good using the photo rules like framing and simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment