Thursday, October 17, 2013

Academics Shoot

Lines
1. I think I did follow the rule of lines because majority of the  picture has lines.
2. The subject of the picture is the green thing that covers part of the tennis court.
3. I think it's not one hundred percent clear of the subject if somebody else is looking at the subject.
4. Something I would do differently is try to focus it more on the subject.

Simplicity


1. I think I did follow the rule of simplicity because half of the picture is focus on simplicity.
2. The subject of this picture is the guy standing with the soccer ball next to him.
3. I think it's half percent clear of the subject.
4. Something I would do differently is that had moved more the camera to to the right so it could just be focus on the guy and the background could just be the grass and the sky.

Rule of Thirds
1. I did follow the rule of thirds because the soccer ball is the point of the thirds.
2. The subject of this picture is all the guys trying to get the soccer ball.
3. I think this picture is clear of what the subject is.

Balance

1. I think I did follow the rule of balance because there is a balance between all three guys.
2. The subject of this picture is the guys trying to hit the soccer ball.
3. I do think this picture has the subject clear.

Framing
1. I think I didn't really follow the rule of framing because its not really focusing on somebody.
2. The subject of this picture is the guy trying to kick the soccer ball.
3. I think the pictures subject is not clear.
4. Something I would do differently is that I would of gotten closer to the guy.


Avoiding Mergers 
1. I think I did follow the rule of avoiding mergers because its cutting off people.
2. The subject of the picture is guys playing soccer.
3. I think the subject of this picture is clear.





No comments:

Post a Comment