Friday, September 20, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever

What made me pick this picture is that I liked how they took a picture when them 3 were young in the army. Then years after they took another picture, then another  picture but one was missing. What made   my eyes gravitate to the photo is the position of the photo. I think this photo made into the 40 photos ever because three sisters took photos during different times of period.
 I chose this photo because I think is really respectful of John F. Kennedy Jr. to salute his fathers coffin at really young age. What made my eyes gravitate was that the photo was just focused on John F. Kennedy Jr. I think this photo made into the 40 photos ever because the presidents son is saluting his fathers coffin.
I picked this photo because it's respectful of the father to the son to pause during the ceremony of the      10th anniversary of the Twin Towers. What caught my eyes was that it's focused on the father kneeling
during his sons name for respect. I think this photo made into the 40 photos ever because a father is kneeling for respect for his son that passed away on 9/11 in the site of the World Trade Center.


No comments:

Post a Comment